ENG. Ehab Labib is currently the General Manager of Abraj Misr Urban Development which is is one of the fastest growing real estate developers and pioneers in the green economy. Abraj seeks not only real estate growth but a whole concept upgrade.
With experience over 25 in the real estate market he has been overlooking various of large-scale real-estate projects such as: 1. El Masrya El Farensya contractors Owner June 1988 till June 1990 Contributes in a lot of civil projects and one of them was Agriculture Research Center
2. Housing and Development Bank Engineering department Aug 1990 till Aug 1992
3. Al Asema Engineering Investment in Saudi Arabia Engineering Department Sep 1992 till Dec 1995 Contributes in designing the central zone buildings beside the Holy Mosque
4. Hatem Hassan Office Engineering Consultancy Engineering Department 1995 till 1997 Handling the interior designing for the following hotels (Robenson Club - Sheraton- Cascade - Hyatt Regency in Suma Bay Hurghada )
5. Private Office for Engineering Consultancy Engineering Department 1997 till 2004 Handling the designing and supervision on residential buildings in Cairo, Dubai, Mekka , Muscat, Ghaza
6. Al Arabia For Real-Estate Development Engineering Department General Manager 2004 till 2007 Execution of the following projects ( Moon Valley – Banglos – Arabia Neighborhood )
7. Better Home for Real-Estate Investment General Manager 2007 till 2010 Execution of the following projects ( Cairo Business Bay in New Cairo – Cityscape in New Menia- Cityscape in 6th of October- Mega Mall in 6th Of October)